We are also proud to offer a 10-Point Inspection along with the promise that our contractors are licensed, bonded and insured. We will also take care of any necessary steps with your insurance company along with any permits that may need to be pulled. Most importantly, we will be with you every step of the way and clean up any of our project areas.
Armored Roofing & Restoration also takes pride in partnering with some major manufactures like Owen’s Corning, CertainTeed, Atlas, GAF, and IKO to guarantee giving your home some of the best products on the market. We have provided more information with manufacture links on the “Our Partners” page. Also, look at our promotions page to see what great offers are currently available.
If you are experiencing any uncertainty regarding your roof, please give us a call at 815.715.4321 for a free, no-obligation inspection. Don’t let a potential problem get worse!
Below are some signs that your home may be needing an inspection.
Warning Signs of a Damaged Roof:
- Ceiling Spots
- Caused by leaks in the roof
- Check attic and crawl space for leaks in the deck
- Check chimney and vents for cracks in flashing
- Check rafters for leaks that “travel” away from original source
- Check eaves for water backing up from ice dams
- Check roof for damaged shingles
- Damaged Flashing caused by improper installation (on new roof)
- Caused by drying and cracking (on old roof)
- Can sometimes be repaired without replacing roof
- Missing Shingles
- Caused by improper fastening
- Caused by exposure to high winds
- Can usually be replaced individually
- Buckling & Curling
- Caused by improperly applied felt (buckling)
- Caused by movement in deck (buckling)
- Caused by under saturation of asphalt felt (curling)
- Caused by application over wet deck
- Caused by moisture in shingle
- Caused by inadequate ventilation
- Fungus Growth
- Caused by growth of airborne fungi or algae deposited on roof
- Appearance problem that does not affect the service life of the roofing material
- Missing Granules
- Normally a certain number of granules will be loose, especially after application
- On aging shingles, indicates need for replacement
- Caused by absorption of moisture by mat
- Common problem with organic-based shingles
Your roof literally protects your homes most valuable assets. Most contractors are ready to sell you on a new roof, even if the problem can be fixed and give your roof a few more years of life. Armored Roofing & Restoration uses only the highest quality products along with quality roof installation. We can also handle emergency services with tarp-overs when situations warrant immediate attention.
Our roofing services include:
- Missing Shingles and Tiles
- Broken/Damaged Shingles and Tiles
- Vent Repair/Replacement
- Rotting Wood/Fascia
- Nail Pops, Caulking and Other Minor Repairs
Emergency Roof Repair Services:
- Tree Removal Emergency
- Tarp Over
- Emergency Board-Up
- Underlayment Replacement
- Temporary Roofing Repairs
- Entire Roof Replacement
Ready to start your project or just have peace of mind?
Reach out today for your FREE No Hassle Inspection or quote. We would love to hear from you!